Online Blackjack Guide – How to Play Baccarat
The goal of the game is to get 21, when you have more you bust (lose)! You and all other players at your table play against the dealer or otherwise called the house. A Blackjack is the best hand A + 10 with the first 2 cards. 21 with 3 or more cards is 2nd best and from there on the highest hand (you VS casino) under 21 is best. Learn how to play blackjack by understanding the rules.
Origin of Blackjack
Now you can play online blackjack, but the game started hundreds of years ago. The origin of blackjack dates back to the year 1760, in France during World War l. At the inception of the game, it was widely called Vingt-et-un (French for 21). Blackjack is one of the most attractive casino games for players, the odds are less even for players who participate by playing reasonable games. The game is the one card game that is available in all casinos across America. It is available in almost all online and offline casinos
Just like every game in a casino, each table game has its own rules that govern how to play blackjack, regardless if it’s offline or online blackjack. The blackjack rules are part of the things that make it stand out among other casino table games.
- When a player has an Ace and a 10 as his first cards giving a count of 21, that is a blackjack
- The dealer pays a player who has a blackjack if he doesn’t have one.
- When the dealer has a blackjack they collect the bets of players who do not have.
- When the dealer and another player have a blackjack that’s a tie.
How to count the Card Value in Blackjack
|Ace||1 or 11|
The insurance bet is offered when the dealer has an Ace. The insurance bet is half of your bet that ensures your initial bet to be secured in case the dealer hits blackjack. When the dealer doesn’t get blackjack you lose your insurance. Overall it’s not recommended to place this bet. Don’t be surprised when they ask insurance, know how to play blackjack.
There are many different online blackjack tables to play different variations of the game. Side bets are often seen as 21+3 or perfect pairs. These side bets allow you to play on combinations of cards like perfect pairs and such. As a rule of thumb, you should avoid the side bets as the main game has better odds for you to win.
Double your bet
How to play blackjack with bigger bets and better odds. In classic blackjack, you can double your initial bet when you have 9, 10, or 11 with your first 2 cards. This is wise if your odds are high of winning like when against a dealer’s hand of 4, 5, or 6. Beware as you’ll only receive 1 card!
Split your pair
How to play blackjack with a split. You can split your cards when you have a pair. A pair could be 6 & 6, A & A, but even K & Q would be a pair as they both count for 10. To split, you need to add another bet to play against the dealer. The dealer will split your cards to form 2 separate hands to play as usual. Splitting AA is recommended unless the dealer has an A too.
How to play blackjack online for real money
How to play Blackjack
Total Time: 4 minutes
Select an online casino with Live Casino Games
Whether it’s in a real casino or an online casino you always need to buy chips, in this case, you deposit them into your live casino account in order to play online blackjack. Go to the cashier to deposit, if you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to register first. Some online casinos offer a live casino bonus that you can use for blackjack
Go to the casino game lobby and select blackjack table
There are many online blackjack tables to choose from with different limits. Select a table where you can place the minimum bet multiplied by the desired amount of hands you want to play with your casino balance.
Take a seat
At most blackjack tables you need to take a seat before you can start playing. You have to wait until a game round is completed in order to be able to place your bet.
Place your bet
How to play blackjack with real money. Place your desired bet into the place your bet box in front of your seat. There is a time limit in online blackjack so make sure you do it in time to not miss the round.
Hit, Stand, Split or Double
Depending on your first 2 cards the game will automatically show you when you need to make a decision. Do this in time in order not to be skipped. Check the online blackjack strategy section above, to help in your decision how to play blackjack.
Estimated Cost: 1 Local currency
- Blackjack Rules
- Blackjack Strategy
- Limits are set per blackjack table
- Valid email address
- Phone Number for SMS verification
- Live Casino Account
- Online Payment Method
Online Blackjack Strategy
As the rules are different so are the strategies, the uniqueness of the game provides it with some technical strategies. The how to play blackjack strategies are essential to a casino player’s success in the game if they are followed both for offline and online blackjack.
|Player’s 1st 2 cards||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||A|
|A+3; A+4, A+5, A+6||H||H||H||H||H||H||H||H||H||H|
- It is very important that in the game of blackjack you must not take the insurance bet, this rule is a general rule. The only situation where you can use the insurance is if you are using a mathematically proven strategy that will alert you to situations where taking the insurance bet is worthwhile.
- As a player, you must understand that every possible combination of player hands and dealer-up cards has a mathematically correct play. The basic strategy table underneath will be helpful according to the rule of the game being played.
- Avoid side bets as they pose an unfavorable position. Stick to the main game.
- It is worthy to note that, as a player, you will often time be at a disadvantage even if you’re playing according to the perfect how to play blackjack strategy from the ruleset of the game in play.
Best Live Casinos to play blackjack online
Blackjack Game Reviews
Check out one of the popular variants called speed blackjack.