Curacao Gaming License
Here you’ll find online casinos with a Curacao Gaming License. This license is one of the oldest licenses for online casinos. And can also be recognized by Antillephone or one of the other 3 sublicensees.
As the name implies the license is governed by Curacao which is one of the oldest hubs for online casino operators. The government in Curacao has been proactive with regulating casinos online and established as early as 1996.
What to expect from this casino license?
Be assured that the online casino has the capital to pay out winning players. When a casino is licensed by the gaming commission in Curacao. Players that experience issues with one of the licensees simply have to contact the commission to enforce compliance on the operator. Here are more responsibilities that fall to the Curacao Gaming Commission.
Responsabilities of the Curacao Gaming Commission
- Protecting minors and vulnerable persons, while promoting responsible gaming in a safe environment.
- Licensing and regulating online casino operators.
- Protecting player funds, ensuring that all deposits and withdrawals are secure and enforceable.
- Ensuring the integrity of games and gaming devices, via audits and independent testing facilities to ensure the randomness of results of all games of chance.
- Monitoring of licensee activities to ensure compliance.
- Safeguarding online casino player rights, via investigation of complaints concerning the licensees on behalf of the players.
- Monitoring of activities to keep gaming free from criminal activities.