Malta Gaming Authority Casinos
Online casinos with a license by the Malta Gaming Authority. In Short, known as the MGA license, that is one of the most trusted licenses for international casinos.
As the name implies the license is governed by Malta which is one of the main hubs for online casino operators. The government in Malta has been proactive with regulating casinos online and established it’s MGA in 2001.
When a casino is licensed by the MGA, be assured that the operator has the capital to pay out winning players. Players that experience issues with one of the licensees simply have to contact the MGA to enforce compliance on the operator. Here are more responsibilities that fall to the MGA.
Responsabilities of the MGA
- Protecting minors and vulnerable persons, while promoting responsible gaming in a safe environment.
- Licensing and regulating online casino operators.
- Protecting player funds, ensuring that all deposits and withdrawals are secure and enforceable.
- Ensuring the integrity of games and gaming devices, via audits and independent testing facilities to ensure the randomness of results of all games of chance.
- Monitoring of licensee activities to ensure compliance.
- Safeguarding online casino player rights, via investigation of complaints concerning the licensees on behalf of the players.
- Monitoring of activities to keep gaming free from criminal activities.